|[ C L I C K H E R E F O R A P P L I C A T I O N & P A R K I N G P A S S O R D E R F O R M ]|
SCOPE, DATES, AND STAFFING LEVELS
1. Vender shall have the sole right to use, for the period of the Crawford County Fair, a "Standard Exhibit Space"
approximately 10' x 10' on the Crawford County Fairgrounds. In which space the Vender agrees to exhibit only one business named above. (Access for additional businesses can be purchased for an additional fee). Additional booth areas are also available.
2. No Vender will restrict the view of adjoining/neighboring Vender's booth to visitors passing through.
3. Vender agrees to man the exhibit space during the following times at the fair:
Thursday, August 9: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday, August 10: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 11: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 12: 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Failure to be in your booth at these times will result in loss of exhibition privileges for future Fairs. Any
vendor not completing set-up by noon on Thursday will lose exhibition privileges for the 2012 Crawford
County Fair and may lose exhibition privileges permanently. No refunds will be given for Vendors losing
4. No Vender may remove their exhibit prior to Sunday, August 12 at 5:00 p.m. without written consent from Fair
1. Vender acknowledges and agrees that Fair Board's prime objectives in entering into this Agreement are to ensure the availability of quality goods at a reasonable cost to Fair patrons and to encourage that Vender's participation in the Fair will be profitable for Vender. Vender acknowledges and agrees this is a very demanding business opportunity, which involves risk and requires considerable manpower and organizational leadership, and further acknowledges that while Vender has the potential for substantial earnings, there is also the potential for substantial loss. Vender acknowledges and agrees that Vender is solely responsible for protecting against forms of loss.
RENTAL FEE AND SCOPE
1. Vender shall pay a flat fee of $150.00 per Standard Exhibit Space (10' x 10') in exchange for the right to occupy said space from Thursday, August 9, 2012 through Sunday, August 12, 2012 in a location to be designated by the Fair Board.
2. Access for additional businesses occupying the same Standard Exhibit Space can be purchased for an additional $75.00 per business.
3. Said rental fees shall be payable as follows: 100% upon the signing of this agreement.
4. Fair Board will provide general overhead illumination and will attempt to make available, if requested, one standard electric outlet for 100 volt 50 cycle alternating current and any other electrical needs. There will be no charge for the electrical current used from the said one outlet, providing no more than 300 watts will be taken from said outlet. Additional electricity used/required will be paid by Vender. No neon or illuminated signs or exposed lighting will be permitted within exhibit areas, unless special permission is granted by Fair Board. All connections to utility lines must be made by Fair Board at Venders expense. Estimate of cost will be provided upon request.
5. This agreement permits the use of exhibit space for sale of goods/services and for exhibit purposes. Vender
understands that if the privilege to operate machinery or other appliances in motion, or to use sound amplification equipment in connection with said exhibit may be desired, separate application must be made to and written permission secured from the Fair Board. The acceptance by the Fair Board of this agreement does not include the granting of such privileges, unless specified herein.
6. Goods/services may be sold and orders taken only within the confines of the exhibit. Solicitation above a normal speaking tone of voice is not allowed. Sound-producing devices and/or sound amplification equipment requires written permission from Fair Board.
7. Vender shall not assign or sublet said space, or any part thereof, without the written and duly signed consent of the Fair Board.
8. Cancellation of exhibit space for any non-emergency reason will result in forfeiture of fees.
9. No weapons of any type are to be sold and/or given away at the Crawford County Fair.
10. Content contained in Vendor booths must be family friendly, as deemed by the Fair Board, and may not include attacks of a person, business or organization.
1. Fair Board will provide necessary janitor service for all aisles and areas used by the public, but Vender must, at
their own expense, keep their exhibit space properly arranged and clean. Such cleaning must be completed, all
coverings removed, and the exhibit dusted before the building or tent is open to the public. Receptacles will be
provided at several locations to receive Vender's trash and such trash must not be swept into the aisles or any
2. All packing cases, crates and debris of any kind must be removed from the exhibit space prior to Thursday, August 9 at Noon.
3. Each and every article of exhibition and all boxes, crates, packing material and debris of whatever nature used in connection with the exhibit space, and owned by Vender, must be removed from the building and grounds by
Vender at Vender's expense, no later than two days after the official closing day of the Crawford County Fair. It is
understood that in the event of Vender's failure to vacate said premises as herein provided, unless permission in
writing is first obtained, the Crawford County Fair Board may and is hereby authorized and made the agent of
Vender to remove and store the exhibit and all other material of any nature, at Vender's risk and expense, and
Vender shall reimburse the Crawford County Fair Board for expenses thus incurred.
SECURITY AND RISK OF LOSS
1. Vender is responsible for all items left on Fair premises, including but not limited to, those items left in Vender's location during the hours of operation. Vender shall be solely responsible for its own security at all times. Risk of loss of any items belonging to or in the possession of Vender is on Vender. The Fair shall not be responsible for the loss or damage to Vender's property or inventory whether attributable to theft, vandalism, weather or any other cause.
2. Fair Board shall provide protection through the Crawford County Sheriff's Department. Vender agrees that Fair
Board shall have no security or safety obligations except those stated above and such actions by Fair Board shall in no way relieve Vender of Vender's responsibility to protect itself against loss or theft of Vender's cash or property. Vender shall fully cooperate with Fair Board in connection with the implementation of any and all safety procedures.
3. Vender is entirely responsible for the space allotted and agrees to reimburse Fair Board for any damages caused by Vender to floor, walls, Fair Board or Fair Board's representatives' property or equipment used in connection with said space.
ACCESS TO FACILITIES
1. Exhibitor shall have access to Exhibitor's location for set up on Wednesday, August 8, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Thursday, August 9, 2012 from 8:00 a.m. to Noon. Set up times prior to Wednesday are available by contacting the Fair Office.
2. Vender shall contact the Fair Board for any electrical power needs.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
1. Vender, all of it's volunteers, representatives, staff and employees shall at all times during the Fair comply with Fair Board's rules, regulations and guidelines for the Fair and shall at all times comply with any reasonable request of Fair Board or Fair Board's representatives.
2. Vender shall be responsible for compliance with all ordinances of the County of Crawford, State Fire Marshall and any rules and statutes of other governmental entities having jurisdiction. The cost for such compliance shall be the sole responsibility of the Vender.
3. Vender is responsible for obtaining all necessary permits required in the sale of goods/services at the Fair.
1. Fair Board shall retain the right to cancel this Agreement at anytime, without penalty, should the Vender be in
violation of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Vender shall indemnify and hold harmless to the fullest extent provided by the law, Fair Board and the County of Crawford, Wisconsin against any and all claims, damages, costs (including reasonable attorney's fees) and liabilities of any kind which arises from or in connection with Vender's participation in the Fair, whether caused by or resulting from negligence, willful action and intentional or breach of the terms of this Agreement by Vender, its volunteers, representatives, staff or employees or any guests or invitees of the foregoing (whatever the cause) and injuries to other individuals, to include Fair patrons, whether caused by or resulting from the action or inaction of Vender, its volunteers, representatives, staff or employees.
1. It is mutually understood and agreed that no alteration or variation of the terms of this Agreement, and that no oral understandings or agreements not incorporated into this Agreement, shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by Vender and Fair Board.
2. In the event Vender fails to comply in any respect with the terms of this agreement all payments for this exhibit space shall be deemed earned and non-refundable by Fair Board and Fair Board shall have the right to occupy the space in any manner in the best interests of the Fair without further notice to Vender.
3. Fair Board reserves the right to decline or prohibit any good/service, Vender or proposed good/service or Vender.